Tuesday, March 24, 2009

this was my second time i have been asked to make a guest book for a wedding, and again, i loved it!
not only were the pictures gorgeous, but the colors and theme of this wedding were beautiful.
sheri, i hope you guys enjoy this book for years to come!


































we decided to keep the pages simple that were to be signed by the guests, here are just a few of them:





















if you or someone you know is looking for a scrapbook type guest book for their wedding {or any scrapbook for that matter} i'd love to do this again-
thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I was just looking at my book today and thought about your new blog, so I decided to see if you had posted anything new on it. Too funny! I still absolutely love it! I look at it all the time and wish I were as talented as you. Those pics you posted of it don't do it justice. When Heather is ready to do her's for their wedding, we'll be callin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you can put together a sign-in book in a little under a week? I get married this upcoming Saturday ... let me know, please :) Just ask Amy (Pitterle) Foster for Ciera's email address (I'd rather not post my email online for spambots to find) PS: Your sister-in-law does lashes, right? I'd love to get in touch with her about that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciera-you can email me at mrs_hallows@yahoo.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thank you again for the one you made me, it is amazing, and I look at it often! I am glad I found your blog so I can see all your amazingly cute things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff on here. hmmm, I must remember your blog for my wedding. i'm sure i'll come back ;)

    btw, we're having a skin care give away at Creative fashion worth $150. very few has participated so there's big chance of winning.

    http://creativefashion-glee.blogspot.com/2009/11/perricone-giveaway-avail-fierce-skin.html

    ReplyDelete